The Weekenders specialize in lively, fun, and engaging music that brings a celebratory excitement to the dance floor—all with a high level of performance, sophistication, and musicianship.
Having The Weekenders perform for your special day will offer you:
- a packed dance floor with party and dance music all night
- a professional emcee who will make all announcements for your event
- a live acoustic performance or a prerecorded play list for cocktail hour (if needed)
- a live acoustic performance or a prerecorded playlist for dinner (if needed)
- a prerecorded play lists for band breaks to keep the celebration going
- stage and dance floor lighting to ensure an elegant but fun appearance
- up to four songs of your choosing that do not appear in our standard song catalog
The differences in our Wedding Package pricing depends upon the length of time you’d like us to perform:
– Our Platinum package is five hours of music and includes three approximately 50 minute sets during the reception, 1 hour of acoustic music for a cocktail hour, and 1 hour of instrumental acoustic dinner music (mix of classical, jazz, pop)
– Our Gold package is four hours of music and includes two 45-50 minute sets, 1 hour of live acoustic cocktail music, and 1 hour of instrumental acoustic dinner music (mix of classical, jazz, pop)
– Our Silver package is three hours of music, with a mix of dinner, cocktail, and dance music tailored to your specific needs.
In addition to the packages above, we also offer live music for your ceremony (if on-site).
If you’d rather have us set-up a PA and play recorded music for the ceremony, or DJ the dinner and/or cocktail hour, we can also provide that service for an additional fee.
Please note: if you are not working with a wedding planner and would like us to facilitate the flow of the ceremony and reception, we also provide that service for an additional fee.